[nagdu] Barking

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 14:46:57 UTC 2009

Jordan,

I don't know that the funny noises are unique to goldens. I do know that I
had a college professor who swore that they could read how well they were
doing on keeping things interesting by my dogs reaction.

My golden once let out a very loud grown from the choir loft in a church
which echoed really well. She did this right after the pastor said that he
hated to come before the church with pleas for money. Some smart elick from
the tenor section behind me said softly "that's ok Vicki, you don't have to
contribute". I had to sit there and be appropriately subdued. Not easy.