[nagdu] Tampa's going to the guide dogs!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 18:25:38 UTC 2009

Julie and all,

As far as the question of being ready goes, I'll be lucky if I'm packed and
in bed by ten the night before.  I have an early morning flight, so a nap
may be in order when I get to TSE.  I'll at least have plenty of time to
orient myself to the building before most of the others arrive.  We'll be
there for Halloween, so I guess our dogs will insist on going from room to
room asking for treats (smile.)

Sherrill