[nagdu] the Bahamas

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Sat Oct 10 06:42:41 UTC 2009

 Hi we are sailing there in 2 weeks? what line are you using ....you will need to apply for an import permit from the department of agriculture NOW as mail is slow between here and there . the 10 dollar fee is waved just write service dog on the top of the paperwork. when you get closer to your cruise you will need a health certificate from your vet but not a USDA one which is endorsed? just a regular one from the vet is fine - you will? need to get the health cert 1 week propir to sailing and also need a negative fecal? and a microchip- you will need forms IMPa and IMP b?? IMP a? is for the health cert and IMPb is for the microchip -? you do NOT need to go to the vet when your on the island? if you are sailing becoause you will not be there overnight
PLEASE e mail me off list and i can help you? my e mail is CARISHIELDS at yahoo.com

you can also google cruise critic crusing with a service dog - it is a very helpful board with lots of good info
again please e mail me off list and i will help you further? and can send you the link for the applications for the forms you will need to get
Cari and Denver