[nagdu] Gary's future dog

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Oct 12 16:14:27 UTC 2009

Hi Gary,
I read Marley and Me and I have the movie. Marley was an untrained field
Lab.  The Labs used at guide dog and service dog schools are a blend of
field and confirmation Labs. Full field Labs are MUCH too active for service
dog work - they're specifically bred to assist the duck hunter where a very
high energy dog is needed to race in and out of the cold water all day long.
Poodles are more like German shepherds.

Linda and Landon