[nagdu] Tampa's going to the guide dogs!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Oct 13 04:20:13 UTC 2009

Thanks very much to all of you who have sent your good wishes.  Maybe on
Halloween the trainers should pass around boxes of animal crackers as
treats for the poor exhausted students (grin.)

I'm excited to meet my new dog, but still grieving the loss of my dear
Merry.  I'm pleased that Seeing Eye offers a support session for those
wishing to take advantage of  this opportunity.  I hope other schools
acknowledge this need as well.  Has anyone attended something like this, and
did you find it helpful?  In my case, I hope it will more easily open my
mind and heart to receive my new pup.

Sherrill