[nagdu] Gary's future dog

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 13 17:19:26 UTC 2009

Hi Linda:

Thanks for your email. Yes, I certainly got that Marley wasn't of appropriate guide  dog stock (unless you were into extreme sports). <smile>

You mentioned that poodles are more like german sheppards. What do you mean by this?  Are you talking about temperment, focus, personality, etc.

I'm a newbie waiting to get my first dog so am keenly interested in hearing people's thoughts.

Thanks
Gary