[nagdu] Grief sessions in class

Sarah and Loretta thedogsmom at growingstrong.org
Tue Oct 13 20:47:26 UTC 2009

I went to the grief session at TSE when getting my third and fourth dogs--I
can't remember if they had one when I got my second dog. I found them very
helpful. I think, though, that whether a person needs this or not depends on
the circumstances of the dog's retirement and other factors. My second and
third dogs both retired early, and I needed to deal with feelings of lost
opportunity and related issues. It was helpful to have a place to cry and
let it hang out, make way for being joyful with the new dog.

Sarah J. Blake
Email: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org

I'm protected by SpamBrave