[nagdu] Hello, pleased to meet you all!

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Thu Oct 15 00:29:24 UTC 2009

Hi Suzy,

Welcome to you and Dodie.  I'm from St. Paul, MN, where it is threatening to
snow again tonight.  We had a couple inches of wet sloppy stuff the other
day too, so if you want to share some of your warm weather, we'll take it up
here. <smile>  Anyway, I'm working with my second Leader Dog, a gorgeous
golden named Sundance, whose hair color matches mine.  She is 7 years old,
and we've been a team since March of 2005.  Hope you are enjoying your first
dog so far, and if you have any questions come up, feel free to ask.  We are
a supportive bunch who definitely have some strong opinions among us, so
you're bound to get some good info.

Again, welcome and hope you enjoy it here.

AnnaLisa and Sundance