[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Oct 15 19:24:19 UTC 2009

Hey Kolby,
Good luck and speedy recovery from you r eye surgery. I had a corneal
transplant last December and my eye is healing nicely.

I'm sure Sunny had a blast! When I had my couple of foot surgeries, my Mom
took care of Landon as I had to be off my feet for awhile. Landon did fine
and he knew who he belonged to! (grin!)

Linda and Landon