[nagdu] Hello, pleased to meet you all!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 18:51:55 UTC 2009

Albert,
    Welcome to the list! FYI, the New York affiliate will be having their
convention soon, during which they will be having a meeting of the New York
Association of Guide Dog Users. Our membership policy is such that anyone
who joins an affiliate division of guide dog users also joins the national
organization! I am certain that Margo Downey, the NYAGDU president and
member of the NAGDU Board, (and is also on this list), would love your
energy and involvement!

Fraternally yours,
Marion