[nagdu] Albert: Your Signature

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 17 19:43:31 UTC 2009

Albert,
    I wanted to comment on the quote in your signature! To whom is it
attributed? I have one I like and use a lot that is very similar: "Whether
you think you can or you think you can't...you're right!"I believe this is
from Norman Vincent Peale's "The Power of Positive Thinking". Another one I
like from Peale and this book is, "The sort of image you hold of yourself is
very important, for that image will become fact! The thought is the ancestor
to the deed! If you imagine yourself with thoughts of success, the deeds of
success will naturally follow!"
    Can you tell us more about "The Blind Spot"?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala