[nagdu] ranting

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Mon Oct 19 13:48:14 UTC 2009

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CLARIFY. I AM STILL TRANSITIONING INTO THIS NEW
BLIND LIFE OF MINE AS I HAVE ONLY BEEN BLIND FOR JUST UNDER 4 YEARS. AFTER
READING WHAT I WROTE,AND OBVIOUSLY NOT LISTENING WELL ENOUGH BEFORE I SENT
IT ON I CAN APPRECIATE THE NEED FOR CLARIFICATION. NO I DO NOT SUPPORT NOR
CONDONE WALK BY PETTINGS. ONE IT IS DISTRACTING AND TWO IT DOES NOTHING TO
SATISFY EITHER THE PETTOR OR THE PETTIE I PREFER TO BE ASKED, BUT IN MY
CHURCH THERE MAY BE WALK BY PETTINGS WHICH I OVERLOOK, BUT IN MOST INSTANCES
MY DOG AND I ARE RESPECTED FOR SURE.  PERHAPS IF IT IS SUCH A CONTINUAL
PROBLEM, THOSE AMONGST us  could speak before the congregation and education
them on guide dog etiquette . I love my dog and would be lost without him
for sure. I want him honored and I want him and I to be safe for sure.

Albert J. Rizzi
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.