[nagdu] Dogs listening

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 19:23:40 UTC 2009

Joy,

Since my little comedienne likes to make the butt of her little jokes, I
wouldn't come out too well when the dogs started telling stories on the
bosses!  /grin/  I used to think it would be cool if someone could get
around to inventing adaptive tech for dogs, so that they could tell us what
they think.  I'm still really curious sometimes about what is going on in
that poodly head of hers.  On second thought, though, maybe it's better if
they don't go posting stories about us on their blogs and stuff.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney