[nagdu] ranting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Oct 21 00:33:00 UTC 2009

Gee that was kind of you,
when my dog is left alone, his work is tops.
Or he would do as your dog did, reach out for more pets.
His thinking is, if you can shake hands I can get petted.
then I know he isn't doing his job.
>From the fall I had, he now crosses in front of me at a flight of stairs.
I have worked with him to take me to the rite rail.
this is a set of steps at church.
then I don't have to switch him to use the bracing harness.
I can use this with my left hand, holding the rail with the rite.

--
--Dar
skype