[nagdu] bad to worse

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:38:40 UTC 2009

Laura: I can well understand your frustration. A first year dog may
test the boundaries at times. However, if that involves taking you out
into traffic several times in such a short distance, I'd definitely
get on the phone with a trainer from the school. If this were the
first time something like this has happened, that would be one thing.
But since you've described other troubles with this dog, it's time for
the school to step in and offer help, and more than just reassurances
that everything will "be all right," IMHO.

Wayne