[nagdu] bad to worse

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 12:55:00 UTC 2009

Laura,

It isn't common. It may be that you and your dog aren't communicating in
some manner and therefore the dog is getting the wrong message or anything
else. Don't be ready to through in the towel yet. Let's face it, dogs don't
walk into danger for themselves anymore than they guide you into
intentionally. At least, not usually.