[nagdu] Hospital test

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Wed Oct 21 13:05:34 UTC 2009

Steve,

I was just teasing. I can relate to not knowing what is going on due to
medical problems and to medication. I also confess, that there have been a
few times when the world was a little less clear than normal after a couple
of glasses. I hope I didn't offend you with my remark as it was certainly
not my intent.