[nagdu] walk by petting was ranting

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Thu Oct 22 03:04:36 UTC 2009

Albert,

My last dog would turn into Star Bucks as we walked down the street. Even if
we had never been there. I used to joke that it was a good thing that I
didn't hang out at the bars. You are right, though, they really do turn into
places that they are been to, or at least show them to you with great
enthusiasm. My current dogs apparently really likes the library and will
persist in showing it tome. AS far as ordering scotch, well, she'd probably
prefer something a little sweeter, say a wine .