[nagdu] Dogs and stress

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Fri Oct 23 02:38:34 UTC 2009

Rebecca, I think the throwing up you are talking about is quite different
from what Laura is talking about. That is likely bile because the dog is
hungry and isn't really because the dog is ill.

As for the convention thing,I would agree with Susan. Fisher is pretty good
around working dogs, and he's getting better. It is the non-working dogs
that he isn't so good around, and he has broken away from me at our state
convention and at the Presbyterian Big Tent in Atlanta last ssummer. I think
he will overcome it; if I have another event with him, I will probably work
with the school. Have already because our state president's wife called them
and told them about it at the convention. She had her pet at the otel.
Anyway, I think that you might well be surprised how this would end up
working. You might want to consider it; before you go, you could make it a
point to work extra distractions to try to resolve it. Just a thought.
Cindy