[nagdu] walk by petting was ranting

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 23 18:02:52 UTC 2009

Mardi,

Love the zoo! /grin/  Doing rehab with Daisy dog has taught me that there
are better things to do than worrying about problems I can't solve at the
moment.  /smile/  She's back to doing great and making progress, which means
the dogs are starting to team up again to make me their play thing.  /grin/
Actually, they're pretty good about letting me get to work in the morning so
I can get stuff done while Daisy's Dad is at work.  They save their more
hilarious hijinx for when he arrives to join the audience!

Take care and remember the problem is them, not you.  Easier said than done,
I know.

Tami Smith-Kinney