[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:25:20 UTC 2009

If a dog is not in a harness or cape it can still be a service dog.
Many people who are D/deaf/hard of hearing have hearing dogs and don't
choose to put them in a cape and hearing dogs have no need to wear a
harness.

If the dog is calmly walking next to the handler and behaving the same
as any other working dog and if the handler says it's a service dog,
which has been trained to mitigate his/her disabilities, the business
owner needs to let it in.

It could be a fake, but frankly as long as the dog is well behaved I
don't care.

If I had a choice to meet either an out of control assistance dog who
is lunging, growling etc. and a well behave pet dog, I'd rather meet
the pet in public.
  That's JMO though.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss