[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 28 00:01:57 UTC 2009

Rox,
    One thing we need to do is be specific and consistent with our
terminology. Public accommodations are required to modify policies,
practices, and procedures to allow a disabled person to be accompanied by a
service animal.. The Air Carrier Access and the Fair Housing Acts also
provide access to assistance animals and such access has different rules
than those for service animals. I'm not trying to be argumentative, only
clear.

Fraternally yours,
Marion