[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 28 16:09:06 UTC 2009

Jenine,
    The Americans with Disabilities Act specifically exempts religious
organizations. The pertinent section is pasted below.

SEC. 307. EXEMPTIONS FOR PRIVATE CLUBS AND RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATIONS.

42 USC 12187.

The provisions of this title shall not apply to private clubs or
establishments exempted from coverage under title II of the Civil Rights Act
of 1964 (42

U.S.C. 2000- a(e)) or to religious organizations or entities controlled by
religious organizations, including places of worship.

Fraternally yours,

Marion