[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Wed Oct 28 17:46:52 UTC 2009

been there and did that. Am not happy with the answer though.  All of the
houses of worship I have been to make every accommodation for access, wheel
chair ramps, even Braille hymnals or at least ask if I would prefer such
never has my guide dog been an issue either. So by default, and most
probably due in part to what churches and synagogues offer, they always
welcome me and doxy.

Albert J. Rizzi
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.