[nagdu] The Requirement of a Harness

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Oct 28 19:35:28 UTC 2009

Oh no I didn't take your post that way at all, I sure am not angry.
I just don't feel pets need to be used for something they are not used for.
I truly feel the Deacon didn't believe her.
He let her stay though.
He said I have my dog so well trained, he would be shocked if others
didn't do the same.
He asks folks even when they are cleaning the building, if I should
come in, to make sure that their pets are under control.
He doesn't want me to get hurt in any way if my dog reacts to another dog.
Playing or not.
The deacon respects me, I earned this with the five years I have been
with this parish.
The way I keep my dog in control around crowds things like that.

--
--Dar
skype