[nagdu] Restricting your doctor in dr office

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 01:04:28 UTC 2009

I haven't had any issues either with taking my dog to different parts
of the doctor's office or hospitals. Actually, I'm glad of this since
it's good to know that i can reach down and give my guide a pat both
for their enjoyment and my own peace of mind. There have been times
I've left my dog at hoem for long procedures or with a family member,
but this hasn't been an issue either.

Wayne