[nagdu] Quick-release handles: was Air Charters andtheextra seat

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 4 02:40:59 UTC 2009

The spring in the button, not really a lever, is quite tight.   It is not
hard to press, but it's not easy enough that if you brush it by accident, it
is going to come off.  The only times that I have had any trouble, which
were few and far between, were because I had not slid it in all the way when
putting it back on.  I absolutely love being able to take the handle off.  I
have an offset handle, so it sticks out and gets in the way more than a
regular handle.