[nagdu] Following up

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 9 17:29:19 UTC 2009

Recently on the NFB Computer Science list, we were asked to let the list
know what happened after we'd asked a question and gotten advice.  What
worked?  How did it turn out?
I would really be pleased if people on this list would consider doing
likewise.  So many times, one of us asks for advice or tells the list
about a problem, then we never find out what happened.  I care!  I want to
know!

Pursuant to this, a while back Buddy was really worried about Chet's
health, and had taken him to the vet.  What happened, Buddy?  Is Chet
feeling better now?  Sure hope so.  If I missed any of these answers by
not reading my email diligently, I'm sorry; but if I didn't, I'd really
like to know.  Still sending good thoughts your way.

And the rest of y'all, hey, let us know what happened if you asked about a
concern, please?

Tracy