[nagdu] She's back!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 10 12:24:21 UTC 2009

Hi Marsha.
Glad to hear you are back!  I bet you are so happy to have Emma back in
the house!
I had to walk with a support cane for a bit this summer myself, until I
felt stronger and more balanced.  Ben adjusted to it just fine, and was
happy to go slow.   When he goes slow he tends to look around more and
need more correction, which was hard for me, not being strong. But mostly
he was very good, and I'm sure your Emma will be, too. Especially since
someone from TSE is out to give you and her a hand with the adjustment.
Good luck in your continued recovery.
Tracy and Ben