[nagdu] harness signs

Meghan Whalen meghan at n-republic.net
Sat Sep 12 01:58:21 UTC 2009

The one I have has an image of a hand reaching to pet a dog's head, and then
the universal crossout sign for "NO!"  I figure everyone understands
pictures.  I've only had it for a couple of weeks so far, so I'm not sure
how great it is or isn't.  In the past I've had:
Ignore me, I am a working guide dog
Do not pet me, I am working

People just thought it was cute and asked my dog if she wrote it herself.
This way, there's nothing cute about it.  It simply says, 'hands off, I'm
not yours for the petting.  Stop there.  Don't touch me. NO!"

I like it.

If I coudl have whatever I wanted, it might say:
My friends call me Kujo
I'm still hungry
mmm...flesh...

Honestly though.  I think images are better than words...think people
process them faster.

Meghan