[nagdu] FW: This is beautiful

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 21:48:33 UTC 2009

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing.  Although I just discovered the internet
truly is dangerous!  /lol/  I managed to see that the next video was of an
Andalusian/Friesian stud colt with the same name as my main character's
horse in my currently tabled fantasy series....  I need that horse.  And the
next black Andalusian and the Friesians and...

Mitzi would look great with a pure black dressage horse, don't you think?
/grin/  DD says he's getting a yacht instead.  Or a plane.  Or both...  He
insists my getting a horse would be the death of him.  Well, we haven't
checked the lottery tickets yet this week, so who knows?  /grin/

Okay, back to topic.

Tami Smith-Kinney