[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Sep 15 14:08:12 UTC 2009

Why do you think the dog would in herently prefer someone else to you?
Since It isn't clar if you mean "you" as a specific or "you" as a
collective and the collective is persons who are blind, I ask "Do you
think the dog is thinking "Cool, I can choose a sighted person over a
blind person, guess which one I'm picking, sucker!".
Seriously, I'm curious to know the rationale behind your statement that
the dog would choose someone else over the person they were matched
with?