[nagdu] Toys and Words

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 15 21:28:19 UTC 2009

How do you keep your dog from going after sticks all of the time.
I would love my dog to run in his own back fenced yard, not to where he
wants sticks all of the time.
Not good.
He eats them, this has been going on ever since I got him.
For this reason, he goes out in the yard with us in the evening, that is all.
He can't run.
Nor will I allow him to play in his yard.
I have tried the toy thing, but sticks are his toys.
they say the raiser didn't do this, fine, who did it then.
I have had several dogs, where the yard was wonderful.
Toys were grate, and the stickse had to fend for themselves.

--
--Dar
skype