[nagdu] Sticks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 16 15:02:41 UTC 2009

I think many people don't see sticks as a problem, so the puppyraiser
might not even think to stop it.  My neighbor lets her dog play with
sticks all the time.  It's horrifying to me, but I only got uptight about
it after Ben got hurt.  Before that, I thought it was just undesirable.
Although carrying around whole limbs is still kinda funny.  That doesn't
seem as dangerous as a little stick.
Tracy