[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 21:45:17 UTC 2009

Gary,

Cool!  My Mitzi has kin in the breeding program at GDD, as well as some
working cousins or whatever.  I've heard of other poodles through them and
know of breeders who donate to them.  I don't know any of their poodle grads
well, but I've gotten a good impression from brief interactions and hearing
what the grads say about their dogs.

Tami Smith-Kinney