[nagdu] Gary's future dog

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 17 23:36:47 UTC 2009

Hi Ted:

Oh no, please don't think that I'm getting a poodle because I think they are a quieter dog. From what I've read I'd have to say they might even be more energitic than other breeds used for guides. Basically it is due to both personal allergies as well as the fact that I work in an extended care facility for seniors as a social worker and am there for interacting with many people, both residents and family members, and want to minimize potential allergic reactions of these people.

It has been interesting learning about poodles and, of courese, I hope that I will end up with a good match for me. :)

Gary