[nagdu] a question stemming from a hot debate

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 19 19:36:35 UTC 2009

I got my dog from Guide Dogs Victoria in Australia. I live in Hawaii and we
have a foundation that contracts with them. Are quarantine rules are much
more relaxed now so people can get dogs from the mainland if they make
arrangements ahed of time, but some people still chose to go to Australia or
New Zealand as they are very good programs, too.