[nagdu] convention 2010 ???

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 20:09:31 UTC 2009

Dan,
    Those in the other organization may very well say such things! They also
say the NFB is anti guide dog and that our belief that blindness can be
reduced to a physical nuisance is radical. They will say what they wish,
irrelevant of any facts to support it, because they know our strength and
influence! When they ask why spend money to attend an NFB convention, it is
because they don't want their members to do so and to learn the truth about
the Federation! I have attended an ACB convention, so I can honestly say I
wouldn't waste my money going to another. Of course, I really liked their
sighted guide booth and all of the volunteers that were ready to take my dog
out for me! (ugh) Let's not forget the half cups of coffee! Wouldn't want
some poor blind guy to spill it on himself! Too bad they didn't charge half
price for it!

Marion Gwizdala