[nagdu] convention 2010 ???

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 20:13:10 UTC 2009

Cari,
    The national Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU) is a strong and
proud division of the National Federation of the Blind (NFB). the NFB
convention will be held at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, Texas from
july 3 - 8. the NAGDU meetings are tentatively scheduled for July 3 and 5 at
7:00 pm. HTH!

fraternally yours,
Marion