[nagdu] working with local health departments

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 22:16:51 UTC 2009

Jenine,
    I have spoken with the Health Department in Tampa on a few occasions and
they once sent me their materials. It has been awhile, so I don't remember
all of the details, but I recall they had some specific language in their
publication regarding service animals in restaurants. I think it would be
good for us to check with some of our county Health Departments to see what
sort of information they distribute regarding service animals in
restaurants. I will take the lead and do so again in tampa!

Fraternally yours,
Marion