[nagdu] OT: Help!

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:29:20 UTC 2009

You might start with Hotmail customer service, if you can find them.
Some time ago, my personal blog was flagged as being one that sent out
spam, which was completely false. After doing some digging on the blog
site, I found a help link near the spot where it said that the blog
was blacklisted, which explained the issue and I was able to remove it
from the spam list. Perhaps there is something similar going on here
with Hotmail. Or, it could be that your address wound up being
associated, either by your doing or not, with a spammers address.

Good luck,
Wayne