[nagdu] Interpreter Services

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Sep 23 12:19:11 UTC 2009

Yeah but NFB does provide not one but two relief areas for guide dog
users.
Why not do likewise for intrepreters? Peter, saying that a deaf-blind
person should solve their own problem is like saying that if you want to
walk outside, you should first build and fund your own sidewalk.
Let's hear it for compassion!