[nagdu] Interpreter Services

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Thu Sep 24 01:57:30 UTC 2009

Thanks so much,
I did read the message the way I thought it was read.
I don't feel that any deaf blind person should have to pay anyone to go
an extra mile.
Now when I say I would like to work for someone and get paid, I would
mean it in a positive way.
I know what I am trying to say, but can't find the correct words with
out getting jumped on.
I would feel that the federation should go the extra mile, or even the
organization that any deaf blind person wishes to attend.
Just my thoughts.

--
--Dar
skype