[nagdu] convention 2010 ???

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Sep 27 22:02:48 UTC 2009

I have been to both and there is quite a difference.  Besides being
substantially smaller, one major difference from a NFB national
convention you will notice right away is that the ACB convention has
very few young people (teen agers and young adults.)  It is primarily
an organization of aging people.

Dave