[nagdu] Blind Inc.

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Apr 1 18:50:53 UTC 2010

Dan,

My understanding is that if you went to BLIND Incorporated for only computer training that your dog would remain with you.  However, our centers are in general not
as into providing separate specific training in something like computers as are some other centers.  This isn't to say it never happens, but what I believe our centers
are best at is providing an entire package.  We have very good computer instructors, but our computer training by itself is probably not heads and shoulders above
anyone else's.  I believe our centers' packages are better, though, at building confience and teaching overall skills.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson