[nagdu] Bus seating

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Fri Apr 2 02:41:09 UTC 2010

Hi All,

The buses around here don't have anywhere for your dog to go in the front or
the back where the sideways facing seats are.  Therefore I very rarely sit
up front, unless either I'm only going a very short distance, or if the bus
is super crowded.  Sometimes I will sit in the sideways seats in the back,
not so worried about Sunny getting stepped on back there, but it still
happens.  I much prefer the normal forward facing seats, and I usually try
to go 3 or 4 back on the right, so there is no wheelchair brace or diagonal
bar in the way.  And on the right so I can just have Sunny turn slightly and
back herself in.  She has gotten to be extremely good at backing in and
plopping herself down in the floor at the same time I am sitting down.  Then
I put a leg on either side of her so she doesn't slide around, and we're
set.

AnnaLisa and Sundance