[nagdu] Blind Inc.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 04:20:27 UTC 2010

What living skills programs in NY, what helen keller or Catholic charities,
ha ha ha

If you get refused you should have contact your state president of the NFB
headquarters, they would have forced there hands.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574