[nagdu] Introduction

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun Apr 4 17:48:06 UTC 2010

First of all, Allan, welcome to our list.
My name is Dan Weiner (pronounced to rhyme with miner) and I have Carter, my
third guide dog.
He's a spunky affectionate and hard-working black lab from Leader Dogs.
So, what school did you feel you always wanted to attend?

We certainly look forward to hearing about your adventures and we'll all be
glad to give our advice.
We're almost too helpful--smile.
We're all like drunks in a bar, as you know if you ask three drunks in a bar
about something they'll give you three or more different answers and each
one thinks he's  right.
So, take whatever we say with a grain of salt, preferably a grain of salt
from a Margarita glass.

Cordially,

Dan W. and the carter Dog