[nagdu] Introduction

Alan awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 18:32:52 UTC 2010

I think I do remember you. Nice to see you here. Not sure if I'm going to
convention. Hoping to visit my family in California. It's been too long.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never
been any place or done anything.
- Louis L'Amour |

Alan Wheeler #8568 on Telespace
Columbus, Nebraska