[nagdu] Introduction

Alan awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 4 22:09:27 UTC 2010

Justin,
What a coincidence, eh?  Well, if we wind up meeting in San Rafael, that'd
be cool. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never
been any place or done anything.
- Louis L'Amour |

Alan Wheeler #8568 on Telespace
Columbus, Nebraska